I'm relatively new to the Miami fashion scene and wanted to get to know some other fashion bloggers so I decided to reach out to see if any other local bloggers would be interested in being featured in a mini-series called, "A Fashion Forward New Years."
Here we go!
1. Introduce yourself and briefly tell us about your fashion blog.
Hi! I'm Kirstin of kirstinmarie.com. My blog features my personal style as a curvy girl, fashion, tips & tricks, shoe obsessions, and anything else that inspires me at the moment.
2. Which 2012 fashion trend was your favorite?
Leather & faux-leather!! It fits into any outfit and is completely wearable by all people.
3. What's the #1 beauty tool you couldn't live without for 2012?
My liquid or gel eyeliner along with my MAC stiff angled brush. It's pretty much my signature/go-to when creating the perfect winged eye or cat eye look.
4. What 2013 fashion trend are you excited for?
I'm excited to see both the sheer & chambray coming back. They are so great and easy to wear, especially in the crazy Florida heat!
5. What's the best fashion advice you've ever received?
Be yourself, and dress for yourself. Not everything looks great on everyone. You should feel good when you wear something - not trying to fit into something you aren't.
Thanks Kirstin! Your looks are awesome and I love the makeup pics! :>